BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

pop out thoughts = )

This morning i woke up. The 1st thing is to put on some musics then make a glass of orange juice for breakfast. Next, sit outside my balcony watching the sky. A few thoughts just ran by . Where are this cloud came from? Are they from our home? Is someone watching the skies at the same time as me? Where are the sun been hiding when i needs it? What is my main purpose of living? Have i become thoughtless and lives for nothing day by day? I remembered when i was on top of Mount Wellington. I was full of joy and exciting seeing the whole city of Hobart covered partially with clouds and i can sense that a lots of things waiting patiently in front of me. That's what has been giving me hope everyday. I dun wanna be like every morning wake up without thinking of anything to do. That's what makes my life so bored . As we move on , new obstacles keep appearing in our life. We must learn to cope with it. As i am now learning and begin to think further. This would need time i would say. Maybe takes a short while ,maybe longer than u can expect.
Cheers. =)

0 comments: