BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I will be there always for my friends

Today was a crazy nite..Everyone going clubs...but i dont join them coz i got tute to do. My neighbour just came back from club and seems so so so so down until he talks nonsense to me [he pass me his medibank card and I.D to me said that in case he die pass these to his mum.]i was like wtf..he was emotional unstable and hallucinating . probably took too much i am sure.. then wait he cool down then i accompany him outside my balcony..i talked to him. Today was not a gud day for him. He was pinned down to the floor by polices outside club for no reason and being warned. Besides that, there was a bunch of people wanna find him trouble because of a chicks. They said will find him and beat the crap out of him. He was so scared and paranoid. i told him there is nothing to be afraid. We are safe here. i accompany him till morning and i got a 9 am lecture later. i dun mind i getting not enuz sleep as he nid company rite now. I understand how he feels rite now. i gone through all kinds of situation. Maybe for him it is new. He feel unsecure maybe. I looked staight in his eyes and told him there is always a way for everything. "If they really come and find trouble with u, just go for it.i will help u out and our friends as well. If this case become big till police case then just told them we are self defending. We have right to defend ourselves. I know we international students cant afford to have records here as we might be kick out from here. But No worries mike!! We will help u out . You wont be alone." Thats what i told him. Now he feels alrite and tomoro will be a nice day for sure. I am glad he is okay. =)
Gonna check on him tomoro after class.
I hope all my friends are okay and everything going smooth. Shits happen sometimes to all of us but dun worry this is what friends for rite? haha
Nites everyone.

0 comments: