BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My most wasted day [1 june]

This is the day where i been so useless without doing any revisions at all.

Besides, sitting in front of my lappie for the whole day without getting any sleep.

Was planning to study but in the end playing with lappie the whole day. wth..

I cant imagine that i totally wasted my day plus my sleeping time. Wanna get some rest but

scared cant wake up the next morning. lolz.. what to do..

this week classes are very important. So i slept after my day full of tiredness.

Exam in one week.. Doing statics and calculus pump currently. As for my java, i gonna read

them 2 days before exam. haha...

Lately either my sleeping time turn around or din get to sleep at all. Cant believe it man....

*Exam fast fast go away, cant wait for holiday.* = )

0 comments: