BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

anger metre overload

I went to library study after dinner. I was stressing bout the past year paper

question.......until....someone called me. My dad rang me but i cant answer my phone.

So went out called back my dad. My dad complaint to me bout my bro. DAmn..make me even

more stress. He got into minor car accident today. I dun blame him for that accident. Nobody likes

it anyway. but sometimes things like that happen.He sneak out drive to fetch his frenz.Zzz.. The

reason i always dun let him drive is that he is so careless. Plus license still in progress.

WTH...stubborn lil bro just like me older times. Shit...bumper cracked ...this and that..$$$ flew

away.. Wish i now in miri..

3 comments:

my secret skygarden said...

Hey, everything will be alright.. dont worry k ,and goodluck in ur exam!!! =)

^-^ said...

:) Trying my best here. U too ya..dun be lazy ah.
hehe

my secret skygarden said...

haha.YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!