BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beach day

Today I went for a walk at Long Beach with my frenz

somewhere at lower Sandy Bay.

I saw lotz of locals here bringing their dogs here for a walk.

Damn cute la.. haiz..Especially those hush puppies.OMG.. Want one also!!!!

Then i took some of the beach scenery. haha..



Actually i planned to go out to sea and fishing SHARK(baby shark la)!haha..

My frenz caught a few last month. But plan screwed coz cant find my frenz who got boat.

(nomally used his boat for fishing)

After 2 hours of walking while enjoying different types of dogs here.

We went to Salamanca to fish.

While waiting for the fishes to come , we sit down chit chat. SO freezing COLD! cant stand the

coldness.

In the end, we went back after quite some time.

Lesson of the day: Jealousy makes me misserable ( cant stand those Cute lil pupies walking
around AND the Villa here ALSO! ). I WANT them!!!
: Do not go fish during winter unless.......fully prepared ( Probability get frost
bite is highz unless wearing lyk the fisherman from the Fisherman brand
sweet. lolz)

0 comments: